Clause I : Release and authorization to photograph or record
The Better Education Endowment may produce or participate in video, motion picture, audio recording, Web page or still photograph productions, broadcasting and/or publication which may involve the use of my participant's name, likenesses or voices. Such productions will be used for non-commercial educational, exhibition, promotional, advertising or other purposes by Better Education Endowment and will not be sold to other school systems or education professionals. Such productions may be copied, copyrighted, edited and distributed by Better Education Endowment in the manner described above.
I understand that my and/or my child's name, likeness or voice may be used in the manner described above and grant the Better Education Endowment the right to use and reuse, in any manner, the video, motion picture, audio recording, Web page or still photograph productions, broadcasts and/or publications as described above. I release and discharge the Better Education Endowment from any and all claims, actions and demands arising out of or in connection with the use of the video, motion picture, audio recording, Web page, or still photograph including, without limitation, any and all claims for invasion of privacy and defamation. This release shall inure to the benefits of the assigns, licenses and legal representatives of the Better Education Endowment, as well as the party(ies) for whom the Better Education Endowment took the video, motion picture, audio recording, Web page or still photograph.
Clause II : Conduct by the Public : Adults and Children
1. The Better Education Endowment welcomes MastiSpell Speller participants accompanied by at least one responsible
Parent/Guardian. Additional spectators are also welcome to enjoy the event.
2. Children and their safety are of great concern to MastiSpell Event Organizers. We encourage families and youth to attend
MastiSpell and, while doing so, also affirm parents' responsibility for their children's safety and upbringing.
3. Children, like all MastiSpell patrons, are expected to behave appropriately. Parents and caregivers, not MastiSpell staff, are
responsible for the behavior and supervision of their children at the MastiSpell event.
4. An unattended child is a child of any age who is apparently unaccompanied by a parent or caregiver. Children who are unable or
unwilling to care for themselves may not be left alone at the event, and must have adequate supervision from a caregiver.
5. Parents and caregivers are advised that the MastiSpell Event is being conducted in an Auditorium of a public school. At such
large events, as in all public places, "stranger danger" is a real concern. MastiSpell staff cannot prevent children from interacting
with or leaving the Event venue with persons who are not appropriate caregivers.
6. The Better Education Endowment cannot be responsible for any consequences of caregivers forfeiting their responsibilities.
MastiSpell staff may refer to appropriate authorities those children who are left unattended at the MastiSpell Event.
Clause III : Rules and Regulations
I have read the Rules and Regulations completely and agree to abide by the same.
Clause IV : Refunds and Transferral Policy
Refunds are not available on registrations once they have been purchased. However, there are some instances in which a refund may be given:
1. The entire event has been cancelled by us. In this instance, refunds are available to everyone who has purchased a registration.
2. In all other cases refunds will only be considered in exceptional circumstances and where authorized. Please note that management decision is final, based on the individual circumstances, and not open to discussions.
All registrations purchased for MastiSpell event are non-transferable.
I have read the foregoing and fully and completely understand the contents.